top of page


Landlord gas safety certificates and general plumbing and heating maintenance of your properties

As a landlord with a rental property it is your responsibility by law to ensure your properties have a valid Gas Safety certificate annually, issued by a Gas Safe registered engineer. This confirms that all gas appliances within the property have been checked and are safe for use.

We are highly experienced in landlord gas safety certificates and know what to look for to ensure your appliances and installations are safe for use.

We are available for appointments at convenient times for your tenant and we can be relied upon for giving a 1st class service.

We can also carry out other work in your rental property, not just Gas Safety inspections. If you have a leak, a broken down heating system or need a new boiler, just let us know.


Easy & Efficient

All our Gas Safe Certificates are produced electronically and you will receive a PDF copy via email, so you can always find it in the future. If you also provide us with the tenants or letting agents email address we can send them copies too.


Hassle free

Cross (2).png

All you need to do is send us your tenant's contact details and the date the current Gas Safe Certificate expires and we will arrange an appointment directly with your tenant. This saves you having to be the messenger between us and your tenant.

PDF Black.png

We won't let you forget

Once we have completed a Gas Safety inspection for you, you will be added to our automatic annual email reminder service. Each year, approximately 4 weeks before the expiry date, you will get an email reminding you it's time to book in.

Looking after your rental property


All gas engineers must be registered with Gas Safe, formally known as Corgi.

We have been registered with Gas Safe for many years now which means we are allowed to carry out gas work.

This includes:

bottom of page